Bleach: Dispersed Intentions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a bleach rp site for people who like rp'ing bleach.

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin

Orihime Inoue

Admin

Altair Sanguine Kyoraku Asakura Zarenkan Kobayashi

Moderators

None as of yet

2 posters

Quincy Glove/Bow Rules

Zarenkan Kobayashi
    Zarenkan Kobayashi
    Admin

Quincy Glove/Bow Rules Empty Quincy Glove/Bow Rules

Post by Zarenkan Kobayashi Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:45 am

- Quincy must obtain the Sanrei Glove to release their spiritual powers drastically for the final form IC from the Current Head Quincy. (Elite Quincy start with the Sanrei Glove)

After you obtain the glove you must train for it.

Training must be done IC with a significant, judged, post

Once the Sanrei Glove is released, the users reiatsu goes in a maximum berserk mode that is quite unstable and will surpass that of a Bankai depending on the user.

The Final Form allows the user enhanced speed, strength, and agility. This will be amplified in Soul Society or in Hueco Mundo.

It also allows only allows 3 arrow shots that can destroy any defense and anything in it's way depending on the user's reiatsu. The arrow will also amplify in power if used within Soul Society or Hueco Mundo.

Within the limit of it, it lasts only 3 posts and the arrows may only be shot once per post.

On the fourth post, the user will lose all control and become a normal soul, losing their powers and the strength to fight back. (And with the proper training thread, may regain their power back after the thread is completed)
    Kurotsuki Tenro
    Kurotsuki Tenro

Quincy Glove/Bow Rules Empty Re: Quincy Glove/Bow Rules

Post by Kurotsuki Tenro Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:45 am

Senrei glove? Rofl. That's just a tool, has nothing to do with the quincies powers.
    A Quincy's power can be significantly enhanced using the Sanrei Glove.
    *The glove operates by repelling Reishi, making it far more difficult for the Quincy to summon their Bow.

*The first step is to simply create the Bow.

*Next, a Quincy needs to complete a week of intense training in order to be able to use the glove effectively. This is a difficult task, as the user must keep their bow from dissipating while simultaneously firing arrows as frequently as possible. Even without the glove on, such a feat would be taxing on the wielder, and it eventually causes some injury to the his/her hands by the end of the week.

*After the week of endurance training, any Quincy who is able to successfully utilize their powers while wearing the glove can thus reach much higher levels of power, as they are now far more skilled at collecting Reishi. His/her power, speed, and stamina have now all been increased to a degree which is at least equal to a higher-seated Shinigami officer (3rd seat - 6th seat.)
    Sōken Ishida referred to the mastery of the Sanrei Glove as the "peak of Quincy power." This training is the basis for the Quincy: Letzt Still.

It's a tool used to help refine a quincies powers, thus allowing him to use reishi more easily even when not in a place like the soul society. I am a Quincy I don't use the glove and my power with my arrows is far stronger then that of someone with one, because I have used it gone through that bluh ha and moved on. The quincies powers evolve like a shinigami's this is just a tool to help speed it along, just like the master Bankai in 3days bit. Quincies learn to turn Reishi particles into real objects such a swords or chairs among many other things. So to say this is the limit is like telling a Arrancar he can't use his Resurrection.